Six Things to Look For in a Web Hosting Company
If you are planning to start an online business, the first and foremost thing to have is a well-designed website which will be able to attract the traffic you need to make sales for your online business. Once you have an at attractive e-commerce site ready, the next thing you’ll need is to have it set up and running. This is where you’ll need a good web hosting service comes to host your site. A web hosting company is a company which basically stores your site’s web pages, files, and images, thereby keeping the site up and running.
A good web hosting company should be able to minimize downtime by ensuring that a website remains online and running all the time. When your constant online presence is guaranteed, your customers will be able to access your site any time, therefore generating a steady inflow of income. Web hosting your website is vital because when your customers visit your site and wish to view a certain web page, they essentially make this request to the web host’s server.
Choosing the Best Web Hosting Service Provider
Before you choose the services of a certain web hosting service provider, it’s extremely important to check whether the solutions and tools that the company is offering will meet all your hosting requirements. Listed below are some of the key factors you should consider when choosing a reliable web hosting company.
Most of the web hosting companies charge accounts based on the number of domains. However, it’s possible to purchase bigger web hosting packages which will allow one to host multiple domains and websites using a single account. So before selecting your web hosting company, you must first decide on the number of websites or domains you will require then find out whether the web hosting company will be able to meet your needs.
2. Space and bandwidth
The next important thing you should consider when it comes to choosing the best web hosting company is the amount of space and bandwidth. Basically, space refers to the amount of storage that you’ll be allocated for your files on your site. For instance, if your site occupies 25MB disk space on your PC, you should consider purchasing a 30MB hosting package. A new site will need less than 10 megabytes of web space so don’t choose a plan with a too big web space which you will never use. Bandwidth, on the other hand, refers to the amount of data that can be shared between your site and users per month. If your site gets a lot of visitors, you should choose a hosting package that offers sufficient bandwidth. A new website generally requires less than 3 gigabytes of bandwidth per month. Note that your bandwidth needs will increase over time as your traffic increases.
Another important thing is to find out whether the web hosting service provider company enables the running of certain scripts such as PHP, Java, CGI or PERL on your website. Generally, scripts are site enhancement features which allows one to include certain functions such as chat rooms, polls, and forums to a website, therefore helping you to attract visitors to your site.
4. Speed of Access and Reliability
It’s important to choose a web hosting service provider who will guarantee a minimum uptime of 99 percent. Another equally important thing is speed. Internet surfers are known for their impatience. So if your site’s pages can’t load fast, you will definitely lose a lot of your customers or visitors.
5. Auto Responders and Emails
It’s also imperative to find a web hosting company which allows you to have more than one email address including the support email addresses and webmaster. In addition, you should check whether they provide auto responders which help you send automatic emails to customers and potential customers trying to reach you whenever you aren’t available.
6. Technical Support
Lastly, ensure that web hosting company is able to offer a reliable technical support 24/7, all year round. Don’t select a host that doesn’t have staff that work on public holidays and weekends.
These are the most important things to check before choosing a web hosting company. Ensure that the company meets all your needs before signing up for their plans. Get it from a Java web host like this one. This will help you succeed in the highly competitive online environment.Read more
Expired Domains – What they are and what they bring you
Expired domains are those that were once registered and then terminated after a certain period of time. As a result, these domains are then registered to the public. However, the data relevant to Google and other search engines, such as PageRank, Backlinks and Domainpop are often retained.
Since these domains often have backlinks and a PageRank, they are often registered by SEOs and then used for search engine optimization. Over time, a complete economic ecosystem of expired domains has evolved – many companies specialize in the registration and resale of expired domains.
There are several ways to use Expired Domains. One option is to redirect the domain to an existing web site via 301 redirect, thus transferring the link juice to it. This method is associated with low costs, since no web space is needed, but only the domain must be registered with a provider.
The alternative to redirection is the use as a website or blog within a private blog network. Web space is needed here, so that additional costs are incurred; In addition, it may take a lot of work to make the pages reusable through content. Then backlinks to relevant pages can be set from there.
In order to save the effort of creating content, some SEOs publish the contents of the previous owner on the expired domains, as well as some of the previous HTML code. Most of this content is downloaded from Archive.org, a website dedicated to archiving the Internet.
What do Expired Domains bring to your SEO?
Make sure that expired domains have an organic structure of good backlinks from trusted websites. easiest way to do this is to agree with the previous owner to take over the previous content. Then you continue to seamlessly continue your projects. If you want to publish completely new content on the site, then you should not wait too long. Even good backlinks are almost useless if Google finds only deleted content on the websites. It is therefore ideal if you have already prepared high-quality content. As soon as you register the associated Expired Domains, you immediately start using Content Marketingat. Keep the meaning of the Expired Domains for your SEO Online Marketing : Simply by starting to post good content websites immediately after the transfer.
The use of theme-relevant Expired Domains as forwarding to already existing projects is one possibility. Are there a lot of high-quality backlinks on subpages that no longer exist? Then you should set up thematically appropriate redirects via the htaccess file. As a result, visitors and links do not run into the void. In any case, make sure that your content is at least as trustworthy and relevant as the previous owner’s. This is not only rewarded by the search engines, but also by the admins whose backlinks now refer to new content. If you follow this rule, Expired Domains of your site can really give momentum to SEM search engine optimization .
You should pay attention to these eight tips
1. Be sure to check for any trademark rights if you want to buy expired domains. This is a basic rule that can save you a lot of trouble.
2. Expired domains should only be registered if their history and link environment are trustworthy.
3. Evaluate any information you can get: search online for the previous owner and for any reviews of his business activities. Only a web address known to its users as solid represents a value to your projects.
4. Resist the temptation to register non-thematic addresses. Even if they have good backlinks and a passable pagerank. This could even hurt your ranking in the worst case.
5. Do not rely solely on the work of the previous owner: Continue to work organically to build your backlinks to maintain the value of the SEO of your site permanently.
6. An outgoing link can also be valuable if it refers to an interesting page. Attempts therefore to maintain or further optimize the previous link structure.
7. Use Google’s Search Console , Google Analytics, and information trends to identify good keywords. This identifies you also technical errors. This will increase the value of your site. The advantage: You only need a single account to use all these tools online.
8. Use the ability to buy deleted web addresses for your projects, just in addition to your organic build-up efforts. So you ensure that your ranking improves continuously and you can achieve lasting success with your SEO campaign.
How can we help you?
You want to learn to determine the value of deleted domains or have more questions about search engine marketing? You’re in luck as we have an excellent referral for you to at SERPCHAMPION. They are happy to assist you with words and deeds!Read more
Benefits of Working with a Digital Marketing Agency
If you want to have a strong presence online, you need to hire the services of a digital media agency. Not only is it time-saving, but as the owner of a fledgling business, you can attend to your core strengths while the online aspect of your business is attended to by experts.
As you are aware, social media is a large part of your business strategy these days. So, it is necessary for you to have a very strong social media strategy so that you can work deftly while not adding extra hours to your working day. This makes it extremely important to get expert help from a digital media agency.
Importance of a digital media agency
There are various benefits of hiring a digital media agency that are geared to grow business. Perhaps you want to improve your online business presence, increase your search ranking or you’re a new entrant to the online business and need the necessary guidance.
A digital media agency is also helpful in boosting your presence on social media as it can help engage with your prospective or existing customers. This agency will also inform your customers of the latest news about your company, product launches and special offers. A solid example of an agency that works closely with it’s clients for success is Higher Discovery.
Why hire a digital media agency
- Builds and grows communities: A digital media agency is an expert in building your communities and growing them. With its expertise, your company can get the benefit of white hat strategies which will give you good search engine rankings.
- Affordable and customized packages: A digital media agency is also affordable as they offer packages that can fit well within your budget. You can also get the right support from them without paying huge amounts. They can customize packages to suit your needs.
- Educative and sure shot: They will teach you the nuances of digital media. They don’t just attract new customers to your business but also teach you the best strategies and design options that suit your needs.
- Video marketing for best audiences: They create videos related to your business. Since people love seeing short videos, this channel is very popular and can put you in touch with your prospective customers very easily. YouTube has made it easy to create content and publish it, enabling online video marketing to target the right audience. When combined with SEO, video marketing gives more accurate results and brings you closer to your marketing goals.
- QR codes to target customers: Using QR codes, a digital media agency can put you in touch with new customers. Now that Smartphones are within the reach of the common man, marketers can reach out to prospective customers who only need to scan this code. Marketers add web content messages on to consumer products, thus enabling people to connect with a brand. All an individual needs to do is to download an application free of cost and scan a QR code.
- Blogging to reach out to online audiences: The fact that anyone can start a blog absolutely free of cost has always kept this method of interacting with large audiences vibrant. One can make known to others one’s opinions on a particular subject of public interest easily and interestingly. By writing in the public domain, SEO content, blogging lends itself to comments from readers, thereby opening an avenue for interaction between the company and individuals.
Business and its relationship with technology
With the advancement of science and technology, technological innovation has also grown, resulting in new devices and devices. No matter how big or small your business is, technology provides intangible and tangible benefits to make them profitable and meet the growing needs and requirements of customers. Technological innovations affect the efficiency, culture, and relationship between employees, customers, suppliers, and customers. The nature and quality of the technology used to affect the security of confidential business information.
Due to administrative tasks such as inventory, accounting, and file keeping, large and small businesses rely on computers to perform their administrative tasks. The birth of the Internet and online social networking sites has significantly reduced the cost of doing business. It also makes it easier for companies to use Six Sigma management methods. Some companies have switched to outsourcing because of the associated low cost, rather than hiring their own employees. Due to the huge impact of technological innovation in companies, it is impossible for them to live with them.
Customers are the blood of the company. It is a fact that operations depend solely on their customers to survive. Therefore, it is important that companies not only value their customers but also engage in a relationship with them to ensure loyalty. Only then can companies be sure to repeat an exchange. Companies can only achieve this by providing the highest quality of customer service. Technology has changed the way companies interact with their customers. There are a number of technological tools that improve customer service. Companies use technology because it improves efficiency. This is also a very cost-effective way to solve customer service issues such as complaints, inquiries and online orders. Through technology, companies have turned to their customers.
Some of the technological tools companies can use to improve customer service are:
- Social Network Networks: Create a virtual community between the company and its customers. Questions, inquiries, and complaints can be sorted very quickly via this platform.
- Websites: Before social networks, this was the first contact between companies and their customers. Nowadays it is used as a marketing tool.
- E-mail: E-mail is the traditional way companies communicate with their customers. This is used to inform customers about a new product / improved product; Use it as a channel for marketing campaigns; or any change within the organization. This is the best tool to achieve loyalty.
All companies realize that they do not think about the customer and can not think about marketing. One depends very much on the other. Companies use technology to improve marketing strategies. You do it the following way:
Use marketing strategies that are in line with customer expectations. This can only be achieved through the use of databases and analysis tools. Some tools that may be useful to your business are reviewed here, take a look at these: project profit academy review & Digital Worth Academy review.
Automation of most services offered by companies results in greater efficiency and effectiveness. Companies have automated most of the services that concern customers. Inquiries and questions are handled more efficiently by the software. Online shopping and commerce have been automated by electronic commerce. The websites were used to automate the first contact between the company and its customers. Customers can access more information about the business through their website.
Technology can be used to create or break a business. Social networks are the most dangerous if they are not used properly. A mistake can lead to the collapse of huge companies. Social media networks are platforms for exchanging information between the online community. Companies use social networks to create brands and interact with their customers. The trend of customer service is towards community-based technology tools like social networks.
Companies should try to build good relationships with their customers regardless of the route they are using. A dissatisfied customer is worse than a forest fire. Most customer service technologies can be used concurrently with marketing tools.
Advantages of technology for businesses:
- Relationships with customers. Technology influences the way companies communicate and build relationships with their customers. In a rapidly changing commercial environment, it is important that they interact regularly and quickly with customers to gain their trust and win customers. With the use of the Internet and social online networks, companies interact with consumers and answer all their questions about the product. Creating effective communication with clients not only creates a good relationship with them but also creates a strong public image. It enables commercial companies to reduce and reduce carbon emissions.
- Business operations. By leveraging technology innovation, entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs can better understand their cash flow, manage their inventory costs, and save time and money.
- Corporate culture The technology enables employees to communicate and interact with other employees in other countries. It creates a clique and prevents the emergence of social tension.
- Security Modern security equipment enables businesses to protect their financial information, business confidential information, and decisions.
- Research opportunities. It offers a place for studies to stay one step ahead of the competition. It enables companies to virtually travel to unknown markets.
Memory Foam Explained
If you are like most people who find their entire day is affected by how well they rest, a good night’s sleep is undoubtedly priceless. Though most types of mattresses provide enough support for proper rest, most people are going for memory foam products to enhance overall comfort. But does the foam really improve quality of sleep? While some people are less enthusiastic about it, some swear by it. So what exactly is memory foam? What is it made off? What are its advantages and disadvantages? Here is all you need to know about memory foam and if memory foam products are worth a try.
What Is Memory Foam?
Originally designed for NASA airplane seats in the 60’s, memory foam is mainly made from viscoelastic, polyurethane and other chemicals that enhance its viscosity level as well as its density. It was later released into the market by one of the engineers who designed it and today it is used in both sports and medical equipment.
Depending on the overall density of the memory foam and the exact chemicals used, it can be softer in warmer environments or firmer in cooler temperatures. A lower density foam is usually very pressure sensitive and it will mold very easily to the shape of the user. On the other hand, a higher density memory foam usually reacts with body heat allowing it to mold itself to the shape of a warm body within minutes. In a nut shell, memory foam molds according to the body heat, pressure and body weight. When you remove the pressure it returns to its original position. Today memory foam is well known for its use in mattresses, mattress pads and pillows which come in different depths and densities.
Why is memory foam special?
Memory foam not only has great orthopedic applications and qualities that provide invaluable relief to pains and aches, but it also makes for a comfortable and luxurious sleep enhancer for people without additional support requirements. Unlike other types of pillows and mattresses, memory foam mattresses also have a unique feature which allows them to mold around the body supporting all contact points by re-distributing weight evenly and absorbing impact when pressure is applied to their surface.
Its viscoelasticity also makes it ideal for reducing the pressure placed on body joints during sleep, which in turn allows the body to relax fully. Also, because of its spring back qualities, memory foam products usually respond to the redistribution and repositioning of your weight, to support, reshape and shape around the body and ultimately returning to its original position after use. In addition, memory foam is also used in prosthetics to counter pressure ulcers in products such as seating pads for patients who are severely affected.
Types of memory foam
There are 3 main types of memory foam:
- Traditional Memory Foam:
This was the first type of memory foam to hit the market in the 90’s.It was designed to cradle the body when sleeping which helps enhance blood circulation and reduces pressure on your joints. It is also microbial which helps reduce the number of bugs and mites making it a great option for a healthy sleeping environment. Finally, the traditionally foam will last longer than any spring product because of the materials used to manufacture it.
- Air Cool Memory Foam:
After the traditional memory foam was released into the market, most people complained about the amount of heat it produced. This is because they were designed to react to a user’s body temperature. Producers listened to these cries and now you can purchase a more enhanced type of memory foam known as air cool memory foam. The improved product responds to body temperatures more quickly and will emit the warmth out almost instantly. This feature eliminates the problem of excess heat and makes for a cool night’s sleep. There are also some types of foams that use “open cell technology,” which helps redistribute heat across the foam evenly.
- Gel Memory Foam:
The gel memory foam will not only cradle pressure points and help stop motion transfer when you sleep, but it is also anti-microbial, so you do not have to worry about allergies. What’s more is that all these amazing features are infused with the same type of gel used in short inserts or sports equipment. This makes the gel memory foam one of the best on the market in terms of support and comfort. This unique feature also makes it perfect for people who suffer from severe to medium pains and aches due to posture when sleeping. Nonetheless, note that because of the gel, it will feel a bit firmer than traditional and air cool foams.
One big problem that many people have with most memory foam products is “off gassing” or memory foam smell. This is the odor produced when you first take a memory foam product out of a box. The odor usually subsides relatively quickly but if it is a nuisance to you there are some things that you can do minimize its effects. First when you receive your product, take it out of its box and allow it to air out. If you have fans, you can run them to enhance circulation. Also, if it is a mattress, you can put your bed off the ground outside or it is possible let the mattress air out for a few hours until the smell subsides before put on any mattress covers or sheets back onto it.
Is Memory Foam Safe?
Off gassing or memory foam smell is not harmful and as mentioned earlier, it often subsides very quickly. Research has also confirmed that over 90 percent of the memory foams produced globally are non-toxic and completely safe. Even though you might smell the odor, the fume won’t affect your health. Nonetheless some people who are naturally allergic or more sensitive to some chemical fumes have reported minor headaches and irritations until the smell subsides.
Pros of Memory Foam
- They provide a true body fit
- Enhanced types of memory foams have temperature control features
- Provide pain relief and comfort
- Non-toxic and allergy friendly
- Motion transfer resistance
Cons of Memory foam
- Can be expensive depending on the brand and quality of foam
- May take longer to comfort into your body shape as well as to return back to its initial shape
- The smell or off gassing may be allergic or irritating
- Temperature sensitive
Wrapping it up
While comfort and sleep preferences vary from one person to another, memory foam offers a better alternative to springs and other alternatives. With the ability to contour into a specific body fit and to provide natural pain support, memory foams are a great consideration when looking for a new mattress.Read more
SAP CRM Implementation: Improved EDF Energy Customer Service
The people of London, East England, and the South East rely on EDF Energy for the provision of low-carbon electricity. As one of the largest producers of this essential utility in the UK, EDF energy takes its relationship with customers seriously. Maintaining strong customer relationships is a top priority for the company. That’s why the company turned to SAP Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM) when it wanted to take customer service to a higher level.
The SAP rollout at EDF Energy was part of a grand business transformation programme called Programme Orchard. The main focus of the programme was to improve billing and EDF Energy customer service. At that time, the managing director for business improvement and technology, Nigel Stevens, had just succeeded Benoit Laclau who was the initiator of Program Orchard.
Benefits of using SAP CRM
- 1The service allows the energy company to streamline service operations and reduce service costs. The result is an excellent customer relationship and enhanced customer satisfaction. The SAP CRM capabilities include an interaction center, business communication management, partner channel management, and E-service (such as electronic money transfer). EDF Energy customer service improved. Now, customers can easily and quickly contact the energy company and receive quotes for new connections or other services.
- The service management software from SAP provides field service support in various ways. With the system, it is easier and less costly to manage comprehensive field service processes – on-site service execution, service order planning, billing, resource scheduling, and call taking. Field engineers can access data while they are working in the field and this improves their productivity. EDF Energy now benefits from the advantages of automating field services.
- With the SAP CRM application, EDF Energy can utilize customer-related information to improve other lines of business such as marketing and sales. By continuously monitoring and analyzing customer’s habits, the application provides useful information about customers’ consuming habits. Such information gives a better understanding of customers and helps to improve marketing strategies as well as the effectiveness of EDF Energy customer service. In the end, customers are more satisfied with the product and service.
The decision to go for SAP was a critical one. As Nigel explained, settling on a highly-customized bespoke system instead of an out of the packet software required careful balancing of options. He said that EDF Energy thought of the system not just as a technology but a key business driver. Going for a leader in this technology’s market also shows how EDF Energy values customer relationship improvement.
Capgemini designed and built EDF Energy’s SAP CRM system using the Rightshore delivery model. Basically, the model enables collaboration between the experienced IT designers and clients. It is preferred because it enables the design of tailored solutions that address the needs of specific clients. Benefits of the Rightshore model include cost reductions and increased innovation that help clients to gain competitive advantage. EDF Energy was the first energy company to use the service. Soon after the results of the projects were evident, other power distribution companies started evaluating the service.
EDF Energy customers no longer need to go through tiring paperwork processes as the SAP CRM system mostly involves paperless processes. For the company, the system is a great stride towards achieving high flexibility and efficiency around IT and business development projects. The energy company is able to reach its ambitions of being the most trusted energy provider in the region by providing simple and yet highly reliable energy solutions for homes and businesses.
Proper CRM implementation improves relationships with customers. A well designed CRM system allows for better organization of sales and marketing processes and should translate to increased revenues or savings. For best results, a CRM project must be integrated into a larger business transformation model but not isolated as an IT project. At EDF Energy, the SAP rollout was part of Programme Orchard, whose main goal was business transformation.
In-depth knowledge and practical experience is required to prepare, plan, and implement the SAP CRM project – especially to evaluate the necessary organizational changes that need to be made. This approach focuses on the business. Thus, business goals should be prioritized. The professionals who carried out the implementation of the SAP CRM project at EDF Energy understood this and that’s why the project succeeded. Every business should consider these factors when implementing CRM systems to ensure that the project provides a good ROI.Read more
Technology and Value Added Services Transformation
There is need to transform your infrastructure and modernize applications. This reduces complexity of operations and will help transform your services. Using the converged approach across networks can and will offer a variety of services that include: interactive voice response, voice and texting services, voice and texting control services and many more.
Value added service transformation is critical in IP and NFV migration. It plays an important role in interactive voice response service and in providing scheduling and management capabilities for applications.
This application is designed to protect against threats to your privacy and eliminate fraud. It helps to detect revenue leakage and address it.
The idea is to provide for a strategic approach to business transformation, to drive innovation by opening availing more APIs
To enable a rapid application creation of call services and multimedia environment
Use software that reduce the cost of consolidation
There is everything you need to develop and run a compelling and interactive multimedia or any other application based on shared infrastructure such as SMS gateways, data and many more. We support voice XML, IP and TDM that creates an environment that is capable of accelerating deployment and development of content and other services. You will also get connected to back-end systems, GSMA and API based interface development.
The signaling platform has evolved and is based on state-of–the-art technology anchored on NFV and VNF configuration. It allows you to evolve applications towards your chosen IP infrastructure.
MVNE/MVNO billing solution for SMS, voice and data model is meant to authenticate SMS, voice and data in real time. It allows for limiting voice calls made, data and SMS based on credit limit, prepaid balance, activation period, and daily consumption.
Through GIGTRAN (IP), it allows for seamless subscriber experience. The solution allows for SIM importation, profile management facilities, enabling SMS, data and voice service on individual profile basis. It is critical in terminating SIMs, activation and deactivation.
Thus, it is important that you migrate, consolidate, and virtualize your service platforms and applications for the new digital economy.
Virtual VAS for Voice over LTE
It provides an answer to the CSPs needs of creating a single multimedia service environment that offers new and innovative services for IMS, VoLTE and Web.
Enablement and WEBRTC Applications
It includes HPE WebRTC Gateway controller that integrates real time communication in a web page and allows for chatting and switching to video/Audio without the need for plug-ins. This is what makes it possible to have a number of services such as unified communication, voice mail access, video conferencing, call recording, video sharing, screen sharing, and click to call multi-device, and multi-device communication service.
Routing capabilities are essential since they allow control of how to rate calls placed on SIP Trunking and carriers. The key features include:
- Routing calls to outbound carriers
- Supporting third party service based routing by redirecting servers
- Processing routing and cut off call in real time
- Manipulation of incoming ANI codes
- Manipulating inbound DNIS
- Manipulation of terminating devices
- Rating and routing depending on time, day or holiday.
This is critical when running prepaid mobile business. It allows for profitability reporting and greatly determines the success of the business. Regular reports will help you to gain insight into your business and enable you make the necessary adjustments. The reports are either textual or graphical, hence they are easy to read and analyze.
Generally, network products and application solutions that embraces broadband network and which enables CSPs to drive new revenues from the existing network services reduce capital expenditures and consolidate virtualization of your network services. The applications allow for fast migration, and reduce time wasted. This will increase the processing power of the network, which results into more bandwidth, security and reliability. Resource: Guest post contribution by Patrick.Read more