Technology For Improved Cosmetic Dentistry
You might recently have cracked or broken your tooth when you fell on concrete or chewed hard candy or ice, or your teeth have lost their whiteness over time. Every time you want to smile something reminds you that your smile is dented. It is scary to lose confidence in your smile. In fact, it can be disastrous especially if you are a happy person. Happy people smile up to 50 times a day. The average for the majority of people is about 20 times per day.
Cosmetic dentistry treatment helps to restore your confidence in your smile. It also improves oral functions such as biting and chewing as well as your overall appearance. When you visit a cosmetic dentist Atlanta, the dentist will examine your situation and discuss with you about an appropriate restorative procedure. Common procedures include whitening, bonding, reshaping, contouring, crowns and veneers. How do you know which cosmetic procedure is right for you? After the procedure, what steps should you take to maintain the smile?
Know The Right Cosmetic Dentistry Procedure For You
There are several factors that influence your choice of cosmetic dentistry procedure including the state of your tooth/teeth and your objective. Atlanta Smiles and Wellness makes it easy for everyone to obtain the smile they want by offering a wide range of cosmetic services. Here are tips to guide you as you make the decision:
- How to make chips and cracks disappear – Cracks as small as craze lines can compromise the beauty of a smile. Chips can give your teeth odd and unattractive shapes. Dental bonding and reshaping can be used to solve this problem. In the case of a chip, the dentist removes small bits of enamel to remove the chip and then uses a dental resin to rebuild the tooth to the desired shape. The procedure is normally painless and non-invasive. More unsightly cracks and chips can be buffed away using dental veneers.
- Obtaining a whiter smile – Depending on the type of stains and discolorations your teeth have, you can choose between teeth whitening or dental veneers. If you are dealing with external (caused by foods and drinks) stains and discolorations, teeth whitening is the fastest and easiest way to obtain a whiter smile. In just one session, your teeth can be whitened up to 8 times whiter than they were. However, if the stains are internal (caused by trauma), teeth whitening cannot work this wonder. Dental veneers are more effective in this situation. During the dental procedure, a special resin is used to permanently apply thin sheets of porcelain to the front of the teeth.
- Replacing missing tooth/teeth – Several options are available for restoring your smile after losing a permanent tooth. They include partial or full dentures, using an oral prosthetic, applying a dental bridge or dental implants. Dentures are designed to fit your mouth. They can be held in place with an adhesive, a metal or a plastic or supported by implants to offer a tighter fit. An oral prosthetic contains a set of artificial teeth. You can consider applying a dental bridge if you’ve lost only one permanent tooth. An artificial tooth (the ‘bridge’) is used to fill the space and it’s anchored by the neighboring teeth. Dental implants are comparatively more expensive that the other three options but offer a long-term solution. A naturally-looking tooth is fitted. It acts and feels just like a real tooth.
Maintaining your smile after the cosmetic dentistry procedure
Atlanta Smiles and Wellness cosmetic dentists remind you that obtaining an attractive smile is one thing, but maintaining it is another. Even the most beautiful natural smile can turn in a short time if not cared for properly. To maintain your good-looking smile, follow-up care after the cosmetic procedure is very important. Follow-up is nothing complicated. It mainly involves following the dentist’s instructions for care. Brush your teeth at least two times a day and floss them when you brush. Don’t forget to visit your dentist regularly for cleaning and exams, and atlantasmiles.com comes highly recommended.
The cosmetic dentist Atlanta will provide you with guidelines on how to take care of your treated teeth. In general, avoid anything that can damage the work done for your smile. For instance, don’t use a stiff brush or staining agents after teeth whitening. If you’ve had porcelain veneers placed on your teeth, always remind your dentist not to use tools that can damage the porcelain.
Cosmetic dentistry technologies and materials are aimed at providing a lasting cosmetic solution. If you diligently choose the right procedure and take good care of the cosmetic work, you will always have a bright smile. You will also have a keen eye on your oral health and experience overall health and well-being.Read more
Duck Life 5 Treasure Hunt
The Duck Life 5 Treasure Hunt has taken the internet by storm just like its predecessor the Duck Life 4. It is popular among both adults and children alike as it is fun. However, the installment comprises of fresh aspects of the amazing game. It is characterized by an impressive arcade adventure game play style that will blow your mind away, fascinating graphics, an interesting story line and additional customization options to be explored. The game allows users to test their skills in an adventure that is action packed like no other.
Features of Duck Life 5
The following are some of the features that Duck Life 5 has that might pique the interest of consumers:
The duckling has to win the world championship, defeat the reign of the fire duck and the Volcano has to be dormant. Afterwards, the duckling has to make the journey back to the Volcano lands so as to explore the valuable treasures that might be hidden in the volcano’s caves.
There are several free customization options that are available to users at the start of the game. The options include changing the hair of your duck, the clothes, the hats, the color, the tattoos and even the eyes. At the beginning of the adventure, there are several shops that can be spotted such as the clothing store and a hairdresser. One can earn gold through exploring the caves for hidden valuable treasures. The gold can then be used in the various shops to buy new pets, new equipment as well as in the further customization of your duck.
This shop is home to various unique and new pets that are available for purchase to aid in the cave exploration expeditions. Each and every pet in the pet shop offers a totally different set of abilities that help in one way or the other during the cave explorations. For instance, some pets offer you maximum protection from enemies that might want to cause you harm during the cave explorations.
This shops house many different tools as well as interesting accessories that your duck can fully utilize to his/her advantage during the entire adventure. Some of the tools that one can consider buying from the mechanic shop are the Gold Purifier, the Smart Shovel, the iDowsing and the Tiny Wings. Tiny Wings are designed to make your duck fly at a faster rate through the cave, iDowsing enhances the ability of your duck to locate treasure chests, the Smart Shovel enhances the chances of your duck getting reward keys and lastly the Gold Purifier increases the chances of your duck finding coins that are more valuable.
Jet Pack shop
This shop contains numerous jet packs and jet pack bulk packs. These can be bought and used in the cave explorations. A standard jet pack allows your duck to skip the very first five hundred meters of the cave. However, the Super Jet pack will allow your duck to skip a distance of one thousand meters of the cave. Furthermore, players are allowed to buy a combo set of each one of the jet packs which is inclusive of a total of 5 jet packs of a similar kind.
Witch Ducktor Store
This stores has a colossal assortment of handy tools that can provide great assistance to you in the in the course of your travels in the adventure. Some of the tools in the Witch Ducktor Store include the King Kong coin magnet, the Golem coin magnet and the Fire Bird coin magnet. They basically allow each of the different types of pets to automatically collect nearby coins for you during the adventure.
Clothing and Hairdresser Stores
These are stores that are loaded with a huge collection of accessories, clothes, colors and hairstyles that your duck will adore. They are a good option if you want to spice things up a little when you are tired of the same mundane look.
The cave comprises of three challenges that need to be completed. As your duck progresses through the cave and successfully completes the different challenges, new challenges are availed for completion as well. There are game play videos available on YouTube that can greatly help in making the challenges a bit easy.
The Duck Life 5 Treasure Hunt is quite a challenging yet interesting game that individuals who adore adventure-style games may appreciate. In addition, it only takes just a few minutes for one to learn some of the very basic controls required to play. Try your luck in Duck Life 5 today for an amazing gaming experience.Read more
SAP CRM Implementation: Improved EDF Energy Customer Service
The people of London, East England, and the South East rely on EDF Energy for the provision of low-carbon electricity. As one of the largest producers of this essential utility in the UK, EDF energy takes its relationship with customers seriously. Maintaining strong customer relationships is a top priority for the company. That’s why the company turned to SAP Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM) when it wanted to take customer service to a higher level.
The SAP rollout at EDF Energy was part of a grand business transformation programme called Programme Orchard. The main focus of the programme was to improve billing and EDF Energy customer service (click here to see their current contact interface). At that time, the managing director for business improvement and technology, Nigel Stevens, had just succeeded Benoit Laclau who was the initiator of Program Orchard.
Benefits of using SAP CRM
- 1The service allows the energy company to streamline service operations and reduce service costs. The result is an excellent customer relationship and enhanced customer satisfaction. The SAP CRM capabilities include an interaction center, business communication management, partner channel management, and E-service (such as electronic money transfer). EDF Energy customer service improved. Now, customers can easily and quickly contact the energy company and receive quotes for new connections or other services.
- The service management software from SAP provides field service support in various ways. With the system, it is easier and less costly to manage comprehensive field service processes – on-site service execution, service order planning, billing, resource scheduling, and call taking. Field engineers can access data while they are working in the field and this improves their productivity. EDF Energy now benefits from the advantages of automating field services.
- With the SAP CRM application, EDF Energy can utilize customer-related information to improve other lines of business such as marketing and sales. By continuously monitoring and analyzing customer’s habits, the application provides useful information about customers’ consuming habits. Such information gives a better understanding of customers and helps to improve marketing strategies as well as the effectiveness of EDF Energy customer service. In the end, customers are more satisfied with the product and service.
The decision to go for SAP was a critical one. As Nigel explained, settling on a highly-customized bespoke system instead of an out of the packet software required careful balancing of options. He said that EDF Energy thought of the system not just as a technology but a key business driver. Going for a leader in this technology’s market also shows how EDF Energy values customer relationship improvement.
Capgemini designed and built EDF Energy’s SAP CRM system using the Rightshore delivery model. Basically, the model enables collaboration between the experienced IT designers and clients. It is preferred because it enables the design of tailored solutions that address the needs of specific clients. Benefits of the Rightshore model include cost reductions and increased innovation that help clients to gain competitive advantage. EDF Energy was the first energy company to use the service. Soon after the results of the projects were evident, other power distribution companies started evaluating the service.
EDF Energy customers no longer need to go through tiring paperwork processes as the SAP CRM system mostly involves paperless processes. For the company, the system is a great stride towards achieving high flexibility and efficiency around IT and business development projects. The energy company is able to reach its ambitions of being the most trusted energy provider in the region by providing simple and yet highly reliable energy solutions for homes and businesses.
Proper CRM implementation improves relationships with customers. A well designed CRM system allows for better organization of sales and marketing processes and should translate to increased revenues or savings. For best results, a CRM project must be integrated into a larger business transformation model but not isolated as an IT project. At EDF Energy, the SAP rollout was part of Programme Orchard, whose main goal was business transformation.
In-depth knowledge and practical experience is required to prepare, plan, and implement the SAP CRM project – especially to evaluate the necessary organizational changes that need to be made. This approach focuses on the business. Thus, business goals should be prioritized. The professionals who carried out the implementation of the SAP CRM project at EDF Energy understood this and that’s why the project succeeded. Every business should consider these factors when implementing CRM systems to ensure that the project provides a good ROI.Read more
Technology and Value Added Services Transformation
There is need to transform your infrastructure and modernize applications. This reduces complexity of operations and will help transform your services. Using the converged approach across networks can and will offer a variety of services that include: interactive voice response, voice and texting services, voice and texting control services and many more.
Value added service transformation is critical in IP and NFV migration. It plays an important role in interactive voice response service and in providing scheduling and management capabilities for applications.
This application is designed to protect against threats to your privacy and eliminate fraud. It helps to detect revenue leakage and address it.
The idea is to provide for a strategic approach to business transformation, to drive innovation by opening availing more APIs
To enable a rapid application creation of call services and multimedia environment
Use software that reduce the cost of consolidation
There is everything you need to develop and run a compelling and interactive multimedia or any other application based on shared infrastructure such as SMS gateways, data and many more. We support voice XML, IP and TDM that creates an environment that is capable of accelerating deployment and development of content and other services. You will also get connected to back-end systems, GSMA and API based interface development.
The signaling platform has evolved and is based on state-of–the-art technology anchored on NFV and VNF configuration. It allows you to evolve applications towards your chosen IP infrastructure.
MVNE/MVNO billing solution for SMS, voice and data model is meant to authenticate SMS, voice and data in real time. It allows for limiting voice calls made, data and SMS based on credit limit, prepaid balance, activation period, and daily consumption.
Through GIGTRAN (IP), it allows for seamless subscriber experience. The solution allows for SIM importation, profile management facilities, enabling SMS, data and voice service on individual profile basis. It is critical in terminating SIMs, activation and deactivation.
Thus, it is important that you migrate, consolidate, and virtualize your service platforms and applications for the new digital economy.
Virtual VAS for Voice over LTE
It provides an answer to the CSPs needs of creating a single multimedia service environment that offers new and innovative services for IMS, VoLTE and Web.
Enablement and WEBRTC Applications
It includes HPE WebRTC Gateway controller that integrates real time communication in a web page and allows for chatting and switching to video/Audio without the need for plug-ins. This is what makes it possible to have a number of services such as unified communication, voice mail access, video conferencing, call recording, video sharing, screen sharing, and click to call multi-device, and multi-device communication service.
Routing capabilities are essential since they allow control of how to rate calls placed on SIP Trunking and carriers. The key features include:
- Routing calls to outbound carriers
- Supporting third party service based routing by redirecting servers
- Processing routing and cut off call in real time
- Manipulation of incoming ANI codes
- Manipulating inbound DNIS
- Manipulation of terminating devices
- Rating and routing depending on time, day or holiday.
This is critical when running prepaid mobile business. It allows for profitability reporting and greatly determines the success of the business. Regular reports will help you to gain insight into your business and enable you make the necessary adjustments. The reports are either textual or graphical, hence they are easy to read and analyze.
Generally, network products and application solutions that embraces broadband network and which enables CSPs to drive new revenues from the existing network services reduce capital expenditures and consolidate virtualization of your network services. The applications allow for fast migration, and reduce time wasted.Read more